Book Order Form
What Lasts Is The Breath
Black Swan Editions
(Cover art & 24 India ink drawings: Steven Counsell)
(7 Variations on Mimbres designs: Tina Severns)
* An Elegy for a Daughter *
* A multiethnic spiritual journey through grief *
* Celebrating the support of family, friends, strangers *
* One mother’s ten-year walk through the arc of grief to renewed life and laughter *
* Recommended by and for grief counselors, mental health professionals, clergy and those who have suffered the loss of a loved one*
* Please pass along this flier to someone grieving, needing support and comfort or to a health care specialist
who might use this book as a resource.*
One book: $18.85 (includes tax & shipping)
Two books: $37.70 (includes tax & shipping)
Make checks payable to: Janet Eigner, 6 Verano Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87508, or email the author for cost of larger orders.
Also available at independent bookstores in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, NM, Minneapolis, MN at Louise Erdrich’s Birchbark Books, Oakland, CA at Pegasus Books and Taos. The book will be available on Kindle, May, 2014.
EMAIL: ______________________________ PHONE:_______________________
IF YOU WANT BOOK(S) SIGNED, HOW?_____________________________________
Praise for What Lasts Is The Breath:
Eavan Boland, Irish poet, Director, Creative Writing Program, Stanford University; New Collected Poems.
Denys Cope, RN, BSN; Dying: A Natural Passage.
*Your poetry is hauntingly and wrenchingly gripping and beautiful.
Robert Stolorow Ph.D., Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis; Trauma and Human Existence